This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[5Z] Individual Opinion About What Solution Might Be To Clearing The Update Of Claim

steve60409
Star I
For first line , I need say sorry about my English grammar and vocabulary may not correct , but I'll try my best . . . . . . Haha
Model Name : Asus ZenFone 5Z (Z01RD)
Rooted or not : No
Recent days , there are a lot of discussions , are starting to request ASUS reconsiders supplying a chance for ZenFone 5z to extend her product lifecycle .
The issues most focus on ZenUI/A11 OS update and it is been a key point . Because it's relevant The User Experience of numerous Z5's users . I love these heat interaction .
But sometimes . . . we do need back to the bread-and-butter business of ASUS , the one of titan electronics manufacturer , is depending on physical electronics sale to turn a profit , not by type the codes as the staple to serve client up to earn a margin . Z5 indeed is the successful blockbuster on most business markets after market segmentation strategy acted . Even switched to niche markets at later , she still has brilliant shipment . In Z5's shelf life , ASUS had given her basic 2 years after-sale-service like what Samsung usually done .
Unfortunately , Samsung play off the new game . They are announced something about their FOTA update will rolling out at least 3 years on their flagship models from S10 to later models and included some budget models such as A series . It is shaking entire android ecosystem . The first OEM manufacturer is being a bellwether and engaging on upside and potential impression of user . This is a powerful method to catch prospects .
SO , How to face the threat in present situation . OS update or UI update ? It is a good question . In my opinion , I guess the OS update always better than UI update . It is easily to implement and less source to maintain , not to mention no need to create more custom codes or have to debug .
It is a good deal with reduce time waste and decrease source dispersion . Future is not almost perfect , life also . Here is the compromised solution simple to prove , I purposed .
Cheer!!

========================================

1 REPLY 1

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
steve60409

For first line , I need say sorry about my English grammar and vocabulary may not correct , but I'll try my best . . . . . . Haha

1. Model Name : Asus ZenFone 5Z (Z01RD)
  2. Rooted or not : No

Recent days , there are a lot of discussions , are starting to request ASUS reconsiders supplying a chance for ZenFone 5z to extend her product lifecycle .

The issues most focus on ZenUI/A11 OS update and it is been a key point . Because it's relevant The User Experience of numerous Z5's users . I love these heat interaction .

But sometimes . . . we do need back to the bread-and-butter business of ASUS , the one of titan electronics manufacturer , is depending on physical electronics sale to turn a profit , not by type the codes as the staple to serve client up to earn a margin . Z5 indeed is the successful blockbuster on most business markets after market segmentation strategy acted . Even switched to niche markets at later , she still has brilliant shipment . In Z5's shelf life , ASUS had given her basic 2 years after-sale-service like what Samsung usually done .

Unfortunately , Samsung play off the new game . They are announced something about their FOTA update will rolling out at least 3 years on their flagship models from S10 to later models and included some budget models such as A series . It is shaking entire android ecosystem . The first OEM manufacturer is being a bellwether and engaging on upside and potential impression of user . This is a powerful method to catch prospects .

SO , How to face the threat in present situation . OS update or UI update ? It is a good question . In my opinion , I guess the OS update always better than UI update . It is easily to implement and less source to maintain , not to mention no need to create more custom codes or have to debug .

It is a good deal with reduce time waste and decrease source dispersion . Future is not almost perfect , life also . Here is the compromised solution simple to prove , I purposed .

Cheer!!

========================================

[5Z] Individual Opinion About What Solution Might Be To Clearing The Update Of Claim
Thats true its time for ASUS to prove that they care for old flagships as well after so much of user requests
"I belive ASUS will surely not dissapoint 5z users they will provide zenui 7 or android 11"