HiiroNTC
Star I
ZF Model: ZE554KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_ZE554KL_16.0620.1910.19
Frequency of Occurrence: In the last Pie update
Rooted: No
APP Name: ZenUI keyboard, system sound

I wasn't expecting a new update for Android Pie, but I was surprised to see it. Anyway, two major problems from the last beta weren't fixed. 1. When I start the device with a connected earphone, if I remove it, the system doesn't redirect the sound from the earphone to the built-in speaker. The only way to make the speaker work again is restarting the device without anything plugged in the 3.5mm slot. 2. I can't customize the keyboard. Every time I go to the custom themes and try to edit the two customizable ones, the app simply crashes and returns to the keyboard settings. If you guys won't fix that problems, at least release a downgrade again, like last time.
23 REPLIES 23

Mesmos problemas relacionados com o whatsapp

eduardomc
Star II
acsandersonclayton posted on 2020/1/22 21:20 Mesmos problemas relacionados com o whatsapp
Você se refere à versão do dia 20/01/2020?

dennyadorno
Star I
Estou com os seguinte problemas na Beta de 02/01/20: Áudio do whatsapp fica mudo ao encostar no ouvido. Personalização do teclado não funciona. Bateria sendo drenada por "Rede Móvel em Espera", sugando 43% em cerca de 5h, com o celular em espera, mesmo sem os 2 chips. Já fiz wipe, Hard Reset e nada.

eduardomc
Star II
dennyadorno posted on 2020/1/25 07:23 Estou com os seguinte problemas na Beta de 02/01/20: Áudio do whatsapp fica mudo ao encostar no ou ...
Já testou na beta do dia 20 (VINTE)?

dennyadorno
Star I
Last edited by dennyadorno on 2020/1/26 12:05
eduardomc posted on 2020/1/26 01:23 Já testou na beta do dia 20 (VINTE)?
Sim, tive que subir pra ela pra conseguir fazer downgrade para o Oreo, fiz downgrade, após o downgrade, a "rede móvel em espera" no Oreo está consumindo 1% em 7hs de descarga, mesmos chips SIM, meio que desisti de continuar com a Pie, ficou inviável.