cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still No Update for ZF9 After ZF10 Released? 🤔🤔🤔🥱🥱🥱

Bethonpunx
Rising Star I

JUST WHY???

Expect soon several updates specially for improvement on camera stability, details and sharpness on ZF9.

Please Asus.... You are real "hadeeeeuh.... Ckckck" in indonesian language

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was hoping that Asus improves the camera but I saw some reviews of the Zenfone 10 and the camera stills bad. I moved to the S23 already, my hope that Asus improves Zenfone 9 camera has vanished.

Hi, I remember you commented on zf9 forum and we are complaining the same issue, camera. Hahahaha

Really? you already moved to s23? How's the experience? How's the camera quality compare to zf9? Is it worth than zf9?

I remember you commented on zf9 forum and we are complaining the same issue, camera. Hahahah

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I remember you 😄. S23 battery is the same as the Zenfone 9 even with less battery capacity (3900mAh)  because the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 is more efficient and cameras are much better. I takes a little be of time to get use to because is wider but not a big deal. Also is easier to get food cases.  No regrets at all.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Frankly I like both phones,  I like better the size on the Zenfone 9 but I like better the cameras on the S23.  I think I will keep both phones.