cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow connectivity Zenfone 10

rbeijers
Star II

Hello!

Since the last update(s) I still experience a lot of problems with my connectivity, especially with my bluetooth. When I open my bluetooth settings it takes a while before it opens (see the attached video). Also a bluetooth connection is slow with for example a car radio and it is shocking for approximately 1 minute.

I experience also problems with the WiFi and the VPN (for watching Dutch television in another country). Sometimes the WiFi gives not a good or even completely no connection. The VPN said it is also connected but I can not watch the television on the phone.

Another issue is the video with the original camera. It freezes sometimes.

Could you please help me with this issues?

Thanks!

#zenfone10

7 REPLIES 7

Thanks for the answering, but I think this is too simple. I send my Log files and maybe it is better to look to that. 

Upper suggestions are not working.

Mansi_ASUS

Hey @rbeijers,

I did submit the log, however, the R&D couldn't find any issues with the connectivity. Would it be possible for you to share another video recording of the issue?

Thanks for answering. I reset al the connectivity settings. It has still some connection problems, like slow bluetooth and the phone calls are not that good. I have to search the good moment to make a screen capture again. I will let you know. 

Since the last update I found also out that when the keyboard is visible i can click on icons. When I click away the keyboard then it is possible...