This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security Update -System Warning

Boisenberry
Rising Star I

Any update on ETA for a security release? Will we get Match 2024 or an older one like the last time?  I did expect updates to be slow, but every 3 months is standard and recommended/required. My company will no longer let my phone on its network rendering it useless due to outdated security, please update or provide information.

1000191889.jpg

1000191890.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

PBN
Rising Star I

I also received it today, the release notes are getting sparse and historically every time there IS an update nothing really changes stability-wise. The same apps crash that didn't crash on my OnePlus 7T Pro before (e.g. Telegram any time some image manipulation is needed, sometimes just randomly), without notification, just craps out.

The last update with the December patch brought some slowdown requiring reboots every few days to alleviate. I hope this one fixes it - installing now.

With the lack of resolve on many of my previous queries and requests way back in the Android 13 days (and actually REMOVING features since, like icon shapes natively), the slowing updates with fixes and not features, and finally a nail in the small-phone coffin, this may be my first and last Asus phone. I am glad I have it, I enjoy it, but there's a concerning amount of disinterest from the company in support and uptake of ideas. This is to the point that it may be worth broadening my horizons next purchase (probably in 1.5-2 years still) to larger phones with better camera systems from other brands.

Anyway, I'd like the release notes to be specific on the "known issues" they've fixed... WW_user_34.1004.0204.120 - full release notes please @Mansi_ASUS