This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing calls randomly after updating to the build WW_34.1004.0204.128

thepra
Star II

Here in italy my carrier does send me an SMS for each missed call so I have the smartphone on my desk and ~80% of the calls are missed by default almost immediately because I also have the timestamps in the missing calls in the notification SMS.

I just can't work like this knowing I'm missing most of the people that try to reach me(I've a business too).
The smartphone isn't in "Airplane Mode" or "Do not disturb" or "Silence" modes and this happen and drives me crazy.

How can I try to solve this issue?

11 REPLIES 11

Cyslawo
Rising Star II

Just disabling 5g wont change anything, you have to disable also 4g, because without volte Phone uses 2g or 3g for calls, not 4g.

The bad news is also this is not the solution, because if you disable 4g, you wont be able to use mobile internet. Its just to test if cals are working correctly when Phone is forced to use only 3g all the time. If yes, then you might need to contact with your carrier, or maybe Its a software problem in the Phone after update (i dont think so). 

Ok, gonna try with 2G/3G alone for test

Hey @thepra,

Can you please mention the name of your network operator?

It's Fastweb, which advertises 5G coverage of my city to, but I've never seen the 5G mark in the top right corner

Ok, I tried like that and so far there was no difference, random calls went missed and the other did ring and engage as usual.
I'm frustrated...