This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any tips, tricks, or hacks for a new zenfone10 user?

ramlinga1
Star I

I just got my Zenfone10 a few days ago and finally am getting used to it. I came from a Samsung s10e so it's taking a little getting used to! What are some features or settings I should take advantage of?

Also I have a question; I have my phone set to ultra slow charging, but it still heats up a little. Not a lot but noticable and my s10e never did. I have it set to not charge above 95% and I try not to let it get under 10%. Is the heat common and should I be worried?

3 REPLIES 3

BrandyN11
Star I

@ramlinga1 wrote:

I just got my Zenfone10 a few days ago and finally am getting used to it. I came from a Samsung s10e so it's taking a little getting used to! What are some features or settings I should take advantage of?

Also I have a question; I have my phone set to ultra slow charging, but it still heats up a little. Not a lot but noticable and my s10e never did. I have it set to not charge above 95% and I try not to let it get under 10%. Is the heat common and should I be worried?

For your Zenfone10, explore the Smart Key for quick actions and one-handed mode for ease of use. As for charging, slight heat is common; ensure firmware is updated and consider using a lower wattage charger if concerned. No need to worry unless the heat is excessive.

ramlinga1
Star I

@ramlinga1 wrote:

i got this... https://tutuapp.uno/