This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lunching date of asus Zenfone 11 in india

Vivekp1984
Star I

I am big fan of asus phone specially Zenfone but It was observed that asus has not launched it Zenfone series  in india since 2021 , request to launch the mobile phones in 2024 with competative rates.

3 REPLIES 3

aasiflm10
Star I

hii vivek, 
It looks like there is some dispute with the name zen. 
'Zen' is used both by asus for its zenfone lineup and by some other indian company. So now the matter is in court and asus cant sell its product under the name zenfone. 
I am a big fan of the phone especially the small size. 
I hope this gets resolved and we get this in india. 
Asus, if there are any updates on this issue plzz update us.
thx..

If that's the reason, how unfortunate and ridiculous! I'm using Zenfone 10 that I have to be very cautious with because of 0 service options.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II

Even if Asus Cant use the Zenfone branding in india they have already launched other Zenfone's starting from 2018 as names shown below so i dont think branding is the problem for ASUS.

Zenfone 5 as Asus 5Z

Zenfone 6 as Asus 6Z

Zenfone 8 as Asus 8Z

Even i am still using ASUS 5Z as my daily driver and had been waiting for a Zenfone Series launch in india since Zenfone 9 but dont know what strategy is ASUS playing.

They are away from Competation in India i dont know why!

There is a certain fanbase in india too who desperatly wants Zenfone to be launched but it Seems ASUS doesnt care about its loyal fan base 😔

I wish ASUS is listening Indian Voices to consider India also as its mainstream target market for Zenfone series.

Bring Zenfone 11 to India ASUS 

@Mansi_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS