This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to edit APN? No Mobile network setting menu. Android 14

Razer_Rings
Star I

Hi All. Bought the new ZenPhone 10 from ASUS.COM/UK. Have a major problem. Mobile data is not working. Contacted my provider: SKY on 02 network. They say that the ZenPhone 10 is not yet on their system. So have to configure APN manually. I cannot find where to configure APN. Online all info points out to find Mobile Network setting menu under the Network and Internet. However I have no such menu option. All I have is Mobile plan. See the SS attached. And it says service provided by network carrier.  When I type APN in the search bar in settings menu it comes up with useless 3 options. None of them helps. 

Sim card is definitely working, as I used it in my old Phone. And it is a 5g card. So that we can rule out. And I can receive calls and msgs.

Can someone help me figure out how to find where to edit the APN settings manually please.

Many thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

Razer_Rings
Star I

NVM. Found it. well hidden tho. let me know if you need help finding it..

Hi, I'd like to know.

settings/network&internet/internet/sim1 or 2 (whichever u want to edit) has a settings icon on the right side, tap on that/access point names/ tap the 3 dots or +

Razer_Rings
Star I

settings/network&internet/internet/sim1 or 2 (whichever u want to edit) has a settings icon on the right side, tap on that/access point names/ tap the 3 dots or +