cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth audio problems

Leanderman
Star III

#zenfone10

I hope I'm not the only one with this problem.

I have the Zenfone 10 and I love the device, it's amazing but I've been having an issue with Bluetooth headphones.

The device is in my pants or jacket pocket and it has unstable connectivity, the audio while listening to music or podcasts jitters a lot moving and the phone is about 10 inches from the headphones.

This is respectable base while walking on streets.

I has two other phones, Samsung and OnePlus which don't have this problem.

Anyone else? It's there a fix? Or should I return the device? This is a fatal flaw for me 😞

15 REPLIES 15

Nothing yet.

They just replied they may increase the antenna power in a future update, supposedly in a month.

Fingers crossed, but this sounds like an admission of an antenna flaw.

I will keep posted.

Leanderman
Star III

So that this doesn't get closed, the issue is still open and no fix so far.

Will keep posting periodically.

Leanderman
Star III

Another week, and no more news...

Leanderman
Star III

Still posting as I have not found any solution.

My zenfone 10 just got a SW update and I was hopeful this would bring an improvement.

Today, sitting in front of a desk, with the phone a foot away from my head(phones) I put my hand on top of it for a moment and it started to have problems.

Un Be Lie Va Ble

I think by now Asus is more focused on the new phones.

i will stay vigilant, but so far, and judging by the support received, I would advise anyone to stay away from this company on any product, not just the Zenfone 10.

Will keep this alive until I get tired of this flaw and change the phone. Seriously sad, other than that is a wonder phone...

I have also a lot of issues with the bluetooth and other connectivity's. I made also a topic and deliver the log's in a private message to @Mansi_ASUS , but sadly no answer.

https://zentalk.asus.com/t5/zenfone-10/slow-connectivity-zenfone-10/td-p/423432

I hope they will make a good fix, because I really like the phone.