This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenfone 10 USB-C to HDMI output

zoltanlehoczky
Star II

I'd like to connect a Zenfone 10 to a TV via HDMI via an adapter like this one: https://www.amazon.com/Adapter-Samsung-Mirroring-Projector-Converter/dp/B08BJQJ6S7 Will this work? Given that the Zenfone 10's USB port is only USB-C 2, not 3, I guess at least not with the linked cable that requires 3. The Zenfone 10 doesn't support MHL either. Will anything else cabled work?

Thank you in advance! 

7 REPLIES 7

rajakohli1
Star I

The Asus Zenfone 10 is a versatile smartphone that offers an impressive USB-C to HDMI output feature. With this functionality, users can easily connect their Zenfone 10 to a compatible external display, such as a TV or monitor, using a USB-C to HDMI adapter. This enables a seamless and high-quality viewing experience for various types of content, including videos, photos, and presentations. Moreover, for those who enjoy multimedia entertainment, the option of installing a modded version of the Pikashow app, known as Download Pikashow mod apk  enhances the viewing experience even further.

zoltanlehoczky
Star II

Unfortunately and predictively it didn't work. I tried a standard USB-C to HDMI adapter that supposedly supports a variety of Android smartphones. With my Zenfone 10, nothing really happena, it just recognizes it as a USB cable that doesn't even charge it.

I'll stay with Chromecast options. 

It's usb 2 protocol on a usb-c physical port with I think some power features.  Doesn't support hdmi dongles at a protocol level, though they will fit.  Wonder if that obsolete usb chip came with the analog headphone jack? 😂

Bus 003 Device 003: ID 0b05:7772 ASUSTek Computer, Inc. Zenfone GO (ZB500KL) (MTP mode)
Device Descriptor:
bLength 18
bDescriptorType 1
bcdUSB 2.10