AleeeKoi
Star II
System: window 10 pro (v. 2004)
Battery or AC: both
Model: ux433fn
Frequency of occurrence: every startup
========================
Detailed description:
Hello, I'm facing an issue with the wifi module. The hardware device stop working with an error 10.
Searching on the web I found a temporally solution: resetting bios setting on defaults. But on every new startup the problem return and the wifi stop to work.
Using the driver linked on the official asus page or update it to the last provided by intel doesn't resolves the problem.
Uninstalling wifi driver and reinstall it making a clean installation is not working too.
There are any solutiions?
Thank you
18 REPLIES 18

AleeeKoi
Star II
Blake_ASUS

Hello delpba,

For your case,

Please kindly send your device to service center.

Thank you.

View post
Blake, no solution for me? My ux433 is already suffering the coil whine, now the wifi module is not working.. fine for a one year old notebook!
I am disappointed.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
AleeeKoi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/107744#Comment_107744

Blake, no solution for me? My ux433 is already suffering the coil whine, now the wifi module is not working.. fine for a one year old notebook!

I am disappointed.

View post
Hello AleeeKoi,
well...I'm waiting for your answer ..BIOS version, Windows, Driver....
or you can send your device to service center too.
Thank you.

AleeeKoi
Star II
Blake_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/107889#Comment_107889

Hello AleeeKoi,

well...I'm waiting for your answer ..BIOS version, Windows, Driver....

or you can send your device to service center too.

Thank you.

View post
Bios is the last one 310, the windows and the driver version I tell you in the first message.
I'm using notebook for work and sending it to your service center is not possible. A software fix is needed.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello AleeeKoi,
You only said you are using Windows 2004.....and can you rollback to 1909?
I was asking your WIFI driver.....
and you have enter safe mode?
I have to say it first, if it's very likely a hardware issue, please do not expect software fix and send your device to service center.
Thank you.

AleeeKoi
Star II
Blake_ASUS

Hello AleeeKoi,

You only said you are using Windows 2004.....and can you rollback to 1909?

I was asking your WIFI driver.....

and you have enter safe mode?

I have to say it first, if it's very likely a hardware issue, please do not expect software fix and send your device to service center.

Thank you.

View post
Blake, I can’t rollback my win 10 version.
About the WiFi driver version I have tested without success the OEM v21.50.0.5 and the last one from intel web site.
As I already said I can’t send my notebook to you for 15 days or more without a substitution.
And.. because resetting bios to default settings makes WiFi working again I consider this a software/firmware bug! Please, check on google and you can find other with the same issue (same WiFi module).
I’m waiting for a solutions.