Star I
System: win 11
Battery or AC:
Model: ux482
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Greetings. The mx450 that came with my laptop does not work. It is appearing in Device Manager but not in task manager. When I play a game only the intel gpu does the work. Btw I cannot acces to nvidia control panel and gforce experience always show me the same update as "avalible" . I tried unisntal, reinstal driver, OS.. pray. Nothing works 😭
3 REPLIES 3

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
mcs641
  1. System: win 11
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: ux482
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:Greetings. The mx450 that came with my laptop does not work. It is appearing in Device Manager but not in task manager. When I play a game only the intel gpu does the work. Btw I cannot acces to nvidia control panel and gforce experience always show me the same update as "avalible" . I tried unisntal, reinstal driver, OS.. pray. Nothing works 😭

mx450 not working on ux482
Only few AAA games takes nvidia dedicated GPU . In Nvidia control panel, select high performance nvidia graphics processor under manage 3D settings.
Also select, Nvidia GeForce mx450 under select PhysX processor.

test trial version of AUTOCAD software, it installed based on dedicated Nvidia GPU only

Falcon_ASUS
mcs641
  1. System: win 11
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: ux482
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

mx450 not working on ux482
@mcs641
If you have reinstalled the graphics card driver but the situation remains the same. I would suggest you bring back your laptop to our service center.
The following is the contact information: 
http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
Also you can contact the local service center for help. The following is the contact information: 
http://www.asus.com/support/CallUs#
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

potatosubwoofer
Rising Star II
I have a working one and the task manager should show the GPU utilisation the same as it does for the iris. If it is not driver related then it is possibly hardware related.
Has the MX450 ever worked on your device? Does the Device Manager show that the device's drivers are installed correctly?
Does the Intel Graphics Command Center show your MX450 as graphics adapter number 2?