This widget could not be displayed.
ZenBook
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Zenbook s16 vs vivobook s16

I'm looking at the zenbook s16 with Ryzen AI 9 370 32gb 1tb and the vivobook s16 with the exact specifications, on paper, the vivobook has a better screen, but besides the 800€ in my country, i dont see a big difference, which one should i choose as ...

lepper by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

arrange pick up for repair

Hi I have been trying for over a week to have my laptop collected following experiencing some issues - 9 days out of warranty. I have access to the portal to arrange a courier pick up however everytime I have tried to arrange next day collection - it...

16" Premium Laptops not having numberpad

This has become a major issue for me. I love ASUS Zenbook and Proart series laptops but newer versions on both offerings moving away from Dedicated Number-pads. Having track-pad turn into number-pad is not at all convenient and now not even that is a...

S14/S16 and ubuntu

I am thinking of buying a zenbook S14 (UX5406) or a S16 (UM5606) but it has to run the latest ubuntu version. Does anyone has experience with how well ubuntu is running on these laptops?

Zenbook UX3402ZA Black screen

afterworking without any promlem in the morning after turning it off suddenly became unable to turn on the screen went all black but the fan processor was working on right side the power and charging light was turning on without any problem. And i we...

How is the 2024 Zenbook S 16 now?

The 2024 Zenbook S 16 with the AMD chips looks incredible via photos. Some videos and reviews state it gets hot under load. I am sure there have been a few firmware releases by now.Has anything changed?Could somebody give me information on their expe...

okllee by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zenbook 13 UX363 power issues

Hi all. A while back my Zenbook crashed a few times and had trouble finding a boot device on restart. Leaving it to rest for a few minutes seemed to fix the problem. Today when I was using it on battery I plugged in the power cable and bang... everyt...

Zenbook Sound Card Not Working in WIndows 11

Hello. I have a UX3402Z OLED model (Spanish keyboard) and on Windows, sound is not working since last Windows 11 upgrade. I have tried device manager to no avail.On same machine running Linux, Pop_OS, Fedora, or Slimbook_OS audio works great. On Linu...

XE1UFO by Star I
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos