System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: Both
Model: UX434FLC
Frequency of occurrence: ALways
Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
This might not be a problem, but rather a feature to conserve batter, but the keyboard backlight gets turned-off automatically after few seconds. Sometimes it can be turned on just by touching the touchpad, but sometimes, I have to press the keyboard backlight button (f7) again. Is it possible to disable this automatic turning-off? or maybe to adjust the turning-off timing? I searched through internet, but couldn't find any information regarding this case. Thank you in advance. 🙂
4 REPLIES 4

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello DeCreator,
If you plug in the adapter and still have this issue, may you double check if you are on power saving mode?
Thank you.

DeCreator
Star I
Blake_ASUS

Hello DeCreator,

If you plug in the adapter and still have this issue, may you double check if you are on power saving mode?

Thank you.

View post
Thank you for the quick response. 🙂 Actually, it's still there when the adapter's plugged in and I'm in performance mode.

jdd1172
Star I
Hello I have the Asus Tuff Gaming computer; a couple of days ago it asked me to update the bios now my backlight won't turn on despite hitting FN and up arrow with a lighted keyboard attached to it..I tired hitting FN and the down arrow and than back to the up arrow but with no success. I really enjoy the backlight please help!!!

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
jdd1172

Hello I have the Asus Tuff Gaming computer; a couple of days ago it asked me to update the bios now my backlight won't turn on despite hitting FN and up arrow with a lighted keyboard attached to it..I tired hitting FN and the down arrow and than back to the up arrow but with no success. I really enjoy the backlight please help!!!

View post
Hi jdd1172,
It would be great if you can start a new thread in "Other laptops" and specify your model so I can better help you out.
Thank you.