This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you change the brightness of the taskbar?

Gabie
Star II
System: W11
Battery or AC: both
Model: UX371EA
Frequency of occurrence: all the time
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:My ZenBook's taskbar is too bright relative to the screen. Even when I make the screen as bright as possible, the taskbar is still brighter. Wen watching video in full screen, the bottom edge of the screen where the task bar resides is bright while the rest of the screan is a darker.
7 REPLIES 7

Falcon_ASUS
Gabie
  1. System: W11
  2. Battery or AC: both
  3. Model: UX371EA
  4. Frequency of occurrence: all the time
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:My ZenBook's taskbar is too bright relative to the screen. Even when I make the screen as bright as possible, the taskbar is still brighter. Wen watching video in full screen, the bottom edge of the screen where the task bar resides is bright while the rest of the screan is a darker.

How do you change the brightness of the taskbar?
@Gabie
Does your screen brightness change when you press F4/F5?
If the brightness changes, but you still feel the brightness is too bright.
Since the perception of brightness is very subjective, maybe you can consider buying screen privacy filter to buffer the brightness.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

Magdi
Star I
I have the same exact problem attached are photos about it, hope someone help, i think it is a software problem, it is divided brightness problem, we can't control it or adjust it at all, the desktop brightness always low also inside applications like email, it is not task bar brightness problem, I hide my taskbar but still the lower part of higher brightness than the other part of the above screen, photos indicate that
problem1.jpeg
problem2.jpeg
problem-3.jpeg
problem4.jpeg
problem-5.jpeg

Gabie
Star II
Yes, that's the exact situation I have with my laptop. I just got the laptop last month and didn't have that issue. I think It cropped up when I ran Windows HDR Calibration.

Falcon_ASUS
Gabie

Yes, that's the exact situation I have with my laptop. I just got the laptop last month and didn't have that issue. I think It cropped up when I ran Windows HDR Calibration.

View post
@Gabie
Can you please provide the operation when encountering the problem?
Does the problem still exist after restarting the laptop?
What are the BIOS version, system version, and graphics card driver version you are currently using?
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.