This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cursor Lag on UX482 with MX450

Anonymous
Not applicable
Any help will be appreciated, i have tried every single flag possible(turning off high performance or using different operating system or switching off drivers)
I don't have the capacity to check combinations of two or more flags to find the source of the problem
Thank you in advance.
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
yea the power modes on "MyAsus" applications are wrongly configured.
Whisper mode is consistently running the cpu at 2.2 to 3.8-4 GHZ meanwhile the fans never turn on.
On the Performance mode which suggests that to keep it always plugged in, is where i am always seeing cursor lag and latency in text appearing on screen when typing.
Can i expect a fix for this?

Anonymous
Not applicable
ok it was DEFINITELY two finger scroll that did that. I have turned it off in windows settings. Haven't noticed a single lag since then. thank you everyone for not bannign me.

Anonymous
Not applicable
it was "definitely" the intel integrated solutoin snesor hub driver that corrected it

potatosubwoofer
Rising Star II
Thank you for posting a fix! I do recall that using the Intel Integrated Solution Sensor Hub does fix a couple of driver errors. Do you have a link to the download that you used? It would really help a lot of other users on the forum here!