This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant add apps (in this case spotify) to app launcher on Zenbook Pro Duo small screen

System: Zenbook Duo Pro
Battery or AC: -
Model: UX482
Frequency of occurrence: always
Reset OS: Windows 11
Screenshot or video:
===========================================================etailed description:===============
Dailed description:
so this is a brand new computer, literally 20 hours old, and i have setso thi is a brand new computer, literally 20 hours old and i have finally severything up. i was fiddling around with the second screen on my zenbook duo and i was trying to open spotify through it, but by accident, i deleted the app from the app
4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS
ahmedamrotawfik21
  1. System: Zenbook Duo Pro
  2. Battery or AC: -
  3. Model: UX482
  4. Frequency of occurrence: always
  5. Reset OS: Windows 11
  6. Screenshot or video:

===========================================================etailed description:===============

Dailed description:

so this is a brand new computer, literally 20 hours old, and i have setso thi is a brand new computer, literally 20 hours old and i have finally severything up. i was fiddling around with the second screen on my zenbook duo and i was trying to open spotify through it, but by accident, i deleted the app from the app

Cant add apps (in this case spotify) to app launcher on Zenbook Pro Duo small screen
@ahmedamrotawfik21
May I know which model of laptop you are using?

How to find Model Name
Or you can refer to the following FAQ for troubleshooting.
[Notebook] Asus ScreenXpert (ScreenPad Plus) - Introduction | Official Support | ASUS GlobalThank you.

UX482E is the model i have.
Thanks

potatosubwoofer
Rising Star II

Did you have Spotify on the ScreenXpert menu? Did you do that yourself or was it like that out of the box?

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.