Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

windows auto update

System: Windows 10
Model - X555LA
Battery or AC: AC
Detailed description:
My windows is auto updating the update which is quite frustrating for me. It gets stuck during the updating process and i have to wait for more than 3-4 hours. So i want to auto off the update. I tried the method listed on this website Stop windows 10 auto update and it worked like charm. However, from a few days before, it is again auto updating the update. Can anyone tell the permanent method to turn this off or i should use the stop auto update method listed on website tricksnhub ?
1 REPLY 1

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
abhisheksunny30

System: Windows 10

Model - X555LA

Battery or AC: AC

Detailed description:

My windows is auto updating the update which is quite frustrating for me. It gets stuck during the updating process and i have to wait for more than 3-4 hours. So i want to auto off the update. I tried the method listed on this website Stop windows 10 auto update and it worked like charm. However, from a few days before, it is again auto updating the update. Can anyone tell the permanent method to turn this off or i should use the stop auto update method listed on website tricksnhub ?

windows auto update
you must disable the windows update service to disabled state in registry key .
or you can pause the windows updates upto 35 days in windows update settings in advanced settings