System: Win 10
Battery or AC: Both
Model: N705FD
Frequency of occurrence: Almost every time
Reset OS: Five times in last two years
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
For some reason GPU fan is not working every time. To be fair - it works two out of ten times. If I restart my pc - it will not work after that. The only way to get it back is to power it off and wait couple of hours...
The problem is THE SAME AS WITH TUF!!! Same as here:
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/38789/tuf-gaming-fx505gt-laptop-not-performing-well/p8
Asus replaced my fan, I've tried disabling every little thing software wise - the problem still persists. I've disabled every Asus Service - the problem still persists. I've disabled fast startup in windows - the problem still persists...
It is like that since the beginning. My warranty is running out in two weeks and the problem is still not solved. What to do?!
7 REPLIES 7

tin_bedenko
Star I
WTF dude? Do you even read the posts or do you answer just for fun?
Who the hell are you anyway? I'm seeing you everywhere - from Microsoft Community forums till this one. You have too much spare time on your hands so you reply to other people problems on official forums?
Do you work for Asus? Are you paid to do this? Will you fix my machine? Will you create a new bios?
Please, stop replying to my posts since you are not helping at all. Please, let the Asus team do their job and answer a question. I bought my machine from Asus, not from RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS. I'm asking a direct question to Asus team since they are the ones who can help and fix this problem. NOT YOU!
My problem is NOT FIXED. Read the post again if you didn't get it the first time...

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
tin.bedenko

WTF dude? Do you even read the posts or do you answer just for fun?

Who the hell are you anyway? I'm seeing you everywhere - from Microsoft Community forums till this one. You have too much spare time on your hands so you reply to other people problems on official forums?

Do you work for Asus? Are you paid to do this? Will you fix my machine? Will you create a new bios?

Please, stop replying to my posts since you are not helping at all. Please, let the Asus team do their job and answer a question. I bought my machine from Asus, not from RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS. I'm asking a direct question to Asus team since they are the ones who can help and fix this problem. NOT YOU!

My problem is NOT FIXED. Read the post again if you didn't get it the first time...

View post
i not work for asus. I do not paid from anyone. I cannot create bios.

tin_bedenko
Star I
@Blake_ASUS , @Laura_ASUS , @Blake_ASUS , @Anders_ASUS , @Kris_ASUS
Please guys, my problem is not solved. For some reason this thread has almost 500 views while others have barely 20 views. Probably because a lot of users search on Google about VivoBook fan problems while I'm the only one who wrote a post about it...
I left my notebook on monday at the service center. They have returned it today and they say that everything seems fine. They said that the fan is working, motherboard is ok, power supply is ok. Nevertheless, If I restart it - fan will stop working. Today I installed fresh OS again just to get a reality check - fan started to work again.
Raju keeps commenting on this and he is not helping at all. Issue is not fixed and I will not close the thread unless someone from Asus replies to me.
Please check your BIOSes and compare them with the ones from TUF with GTX 1050. I'm pretty sure that you will find some problems that occur on both machines.
Thank you in advance for reading my problems and sorry for taking you precious time.