Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The AC adapter noise

System: win10
Battery or AC: 65w AC adapter
Laptop: ASUS vivobook s513ep
========================
Detailed description:I bought the new vivobook s513ep in March. When I turn off my laptop, the AC adapter starts to make little noise like the sound of water flow. The battery is full at that time. This noise will miss as I press the power sourse button to turn on the laptop. Then, I discharged the battery and do it again, the noise is missing until the battery is charged full again. I returned it to the retailer and exchanged the new one, but it still has this problem. Is this the ordinary condition? Or is the AC adapter broken?
2 REPLIES 2

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
david.10014.msaphysics
  1. System: win10
  2. Battery or AC: 65w AC adapter
  3. Laptop: ASUS vivobook s513ep

========================

Detailed description:I bought the new vivobook s513ep in March. When I turn off my laptop, the AC adapter starts to make little noise like the sound of water flow. The battery is full at that time. This noise will miss as I press the power sourse button to turn on the laptop. Then, I discharged the battery and do it again, the noise is missing until the battery is charged full again. I returned it to the retailer and exchanged the new one, but it still has this problem. Is this the ordinary condition? Or is the AC adapter broken?

The AC adapter noise
take your laptop to nearest Asus service center

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello David,
This issue happen anywhere you plug in the adapter?
If so, please kindly send it to the service center for further examination.
Thank you.