This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connect a monitor to the usb c port on a M3500QC Viviobook Pro 15

Demetrius1
Star I

I have a monitor connected to the HDMI. I want to connect a 2nd monitor to the USBC port  (through a dock if necessary) is this possible?  Or is there another way of achieving this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Demetrius1
Star I

Thank you for the information. I purchased the laptop just before travelling and wanted to use it with 2 separate monitors. I realise that I should have checked this feature before buying it but selecting a laptop is a convoluted process.  I think more clarity with the POS material would have been more helpful and perhaps less deceptive. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS

The USB TYPE-C of M3500QC does not support display. 
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

Demetrius1
Star I

Thank you for the information. I purchased the laptop just before travelling and wanted to use it with 2 separate monitors. I realise that I should have checked this feature before buying it but selecting a laptop is a convoluted process.  I think more clarity with the POS material would have been more helpful and perhaps less deceptive. 

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.