cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS M7600QC no picture over USB-C

domagoj_zg
Star I

Hello!

I got ASUS M7600QC-L2155W, L2155W is a sub model, but as I can see all M7600QC have display signal output over usb-c cable:
https://www.asus.com/laptops/for-home/vivobook/vivobook-pro-16x-oled-m7600-amd-ryzen-5000-series/tec...
Now, on two monitors; Dell P2719HC and MSI Summit MS321UPDE fairly new and new, fully operational, I can't get image over usb-c, only over HDMI. Those things should be straightforward so I got no idea where to start looking for solution. I’m using cables that came with monitors.

Edit: Also, specs claim that it has power delivery over USB-C, but no charging happens that way, only on AC. Both monitors see that USB-C cable is inserted.

Anybody got some idea?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Falcon_ASUS

@domagoj_zg 
Confirmed by the technical unit, the USB TYPE-C of M7600QC only supports data transmission. 

Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS

@domagoj_zg 
Confirmed by the technical unit, the USB TYPE-C of M7600QC only supports data transmission. 

Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

domagoj_zg
Star I

Hmm, big reasons to buy laptop were oled screen and power/price ratio, small ones were quality case, fingerprint and usb-c with display signal. Not like ASUS...

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.