larrens87
Star I
Rooted: No
APP Name:
Frequency of Occurrence: on every microphone usage
Model: ZS600KL
RAM: 1G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_ZS600KL_160420.1911.6_0

Any news on the known microphone issue on the ZS600KL since the latest updates? Ive got this problem since a few months now, not beeing able to make phonecalls without speaker mode, nobody is able to hear me when i use it normaly at my ear. None microphone is covert while talking, voice recorder and every other record app arent working. Only bluetooth headsets or speakermode are working. 😞
15 REPLIES 15

andrepatzan
Star II
Koudmaker

I can confirm this on phone calls that its sometimes not working. But i think when its getting fixed we already buy a new phone. They are extremely slow on updates because they don't care about us anymore. Its still a shame great phone great specs but extremely poor software support. Waited long for Android 9.0 when 10 already has been rolling out. So i've they will fixed it give it another month the phone is almost already out there life cycle.

View post
Agreed I thought this phone was a great idea but I'm getting the Nubia RedMagic 5G this company doesn't take our money seriously so I'm not going to continue wasting my time, my patience and my money on them. As soon as I get the Nubia I will destroy this piece of garbage.

n3bu
Star II
I also have this problem , few months already

andrepatzan
Star II
n3bu

I also have this problem , few months already

View post
Yeah and do not expect a response or a solution they simple ignore us since our phone is not the newest

ZT-5610cb21
Star I
In case of mic not working. Try restarting. It will start working

CyberPunk2302
Rising Star II
I have the same issue. People can't hear me talk sometimes and I have to connect the headphones. It's intermittent.