This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When can we expect Android 10 stable release for ROG2 ?

kalyanvarma10
Star I
When can we expect Android 10 stable release for ROG2 ?
83 REPLIES 83

Aryan202
Community Legend I
akhilj66

@Anders_ASUS

I don't really care much about updates. I only want two issues fixed which 1. Pubg lag and frame drops 2. Red Tint Issue

I can even tolerate red tint issue to some level.

But not being able to play pubg continuously at 60fps sucks, it's the main reason I bought this phone. There are massive frame drops.

Please @Anders_ASUS, request you to comment on this issue.

View post
1. Almost everyone on different devices are facing it
Pubg is fcked up on android after the latest update it's even more stuttery
2. Red tint is a hardware thing and software can't solve it (they can only hide it by using pure dark UI elements like they did in A10)
All high Hz phones have some sort of tint so there's no workaround it

akhilj66
Rising Star II
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/46800#Comment_46800

1. Almost everything on different devices are facing it

2. Red tint is a hardware thing and software can't solve it (they can only hide it by using pure dark UI elements like they did in A10)

View post
Pubg is ruined after the new update. Uninstall and reinstall the app, that solves the issue to some extent.
I am confused as to why red tint is only visible in shades of grey, if it is a hardware issue don't you think it should affect all colors like Samsung's S8 faced yellow tint problem in all colors. I checked my friend's Oneplus 7 Pro, but he doesn't have any tint issue at 90Hz low brightness.
The worst thing is Asus is not commenting on this issue.
Thanks for confirming the issue, I thought only my unit had the issue.

nmadhunms
Star III
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/46800#Comment_46800

1. Almost everyone on different devices are facing it

View post
Asus prove they are worst in all cases. On the verge of A11 release they finally release A10 but with many issues. No wifi calling even with A10 update. Oneplus is best in all terms. Asus dont provide quality handset, no support and no updates#boycottasus

Aryan202
Community Legend I
nmadhunms

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/47202#Comment_47202

Asus prove they are worst in all cases. On the verge of A11 release they finally release A10 but with many issues. No wifi calling even with A10 update. Oneplus is best in all terms. Asus dont provide quality handset, no support and no updates#boycottasus

View post
I won't bother arguing with you pal
You buy a gaming phone and expect update schedule to be on par with mainstream flagships ?

mayankbajpai90
Star II
@Anders_ASUS I just want to bring you to light to a couple of issues which I am facing and need your opinion on it.
1. Game freezes after 10-15 mins of gaming.
2. Phone Auto restarts whenever it wants to.
3. Phone switches off while charging.
For these problems I tried factory reset, rolled back my update to Android 9, and every step in the troubleshooting guide. Still no luck of fixing these problems.
I was having fun with this phone before the update came. I have even mailed these problems to Asus customer care and waiting for their reply.
Please guide me what to do !!!