Gaurav_ROGII
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog 2
Firmware Version: .49
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: every time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I gave my rog 2 to service centre on Friday 16th October as I was having an issue of screen blacking and auto shutdownns, today I got my device back, I checked my phone at home and the same Issue persists, the screen became black when I was just checking battery percentage as it became so hot, What should I do now?
2 REPLIES 2

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Gaurav ROGII

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: rog 2
  2. Firmware Version: .49
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: every time
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I gave my rog 2 to service centre on Friday 16th October as I was having an issue of screen blacking and auto shutdownns, today I got my device back, I checked my phone at home and the same Issue persists, the screen became black when I was just checking battery percentage as it became so hot, What should I do now?

Same Issue after the service centre
If the black screen still coming back, take your phone back to the service centre. Show them the issue by taking a video with another phone if you can so you have evidence at hand.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Gaurav,
Really sorry for the experience.
Please check your PM,