Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog2 users and moderator please do read

Bingo_man
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ROG2
screenshot-20201009-220217490.jpg
How many times DO I need to go to the servicing center tell me GUSTAV_Asus answer me ok since you don't stand on our situation regarding this 41°c shutdown phone .Stop your Ego please , unless and until you don't stand on our situation you'll no understand though we're poor we've spent thousand of money to go to the servicing center
#gustav_Asus
16 REPLIES 16

Not applicable
LianaUchiha

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:ROG2

screenshot-20201009-220217490.jpg

How many times DO I need to go to the servicing center tell me GUSTAV_Asus answer me ok since you don't stand on our situation regarding this 41°c shutdown phone .Stop your Ego please , unless and until you don't stand on our situation you'll no understand though we're poor we've spent thousand of money to go to the servicing center

#gustav_Asus

Rog2 users and moderator please do read
They are humans but they dn't want to admit to it. They think they have solutions to each of our problems and since rog 3 came out all they ever said is "go to service center". Nothing else, even the recent software bug with .47 which was fixed in .49, they again told users to visit service center even though users were complaining to them that its a software issue. They think they know everything and they dont want to fix our issues. Service center cannot fix software related issues but who will explain to these small brainers.

Gaurav_ROGII
Rising Star I
Akash Gupta

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/37541/rog2-users-and-moderator-please-do-read

They are humans but they dn't want to admit to it. They think they have solutions to each of our problems and since rog 3 came out all they ever said is "go to service center". Nothing else, even the recent software bug with .47 which was fixed in .49, they again told users to visit service center even though users were complaining to them that its a software issue. They think they know everything and they dont want to fix our issues. Service center cannot fix software related issues but who will explain to these small brainers.

View post
Akash bro you are the best in this community:) you understand each one of us, bro please tell them to release a fix or software update which is much necessary now, I'm literally crying, can't play anything. The device is heating so much, All the responses we get is to factory reset, give your latest firmfare, we sent you pm etc🥺
Just release a stable update @titanic42f3 @laura @and06tw

Not applicable
Gaurav ROGII

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/122950#Comment_122950

Akash bro you are the best in this community:) you understand each one of us, bro please tell them to release a fix or software update which is much necessary now, I'm literally crying, can't play anything. The device is heating so much, All the responses we get is to factory reset, give your latest firmfare, we sent you pm etc🥺

Just release a stable update @titanic42f3 @laura @and06tw

View post
Thanks but if i i could make them release a stable update, i would sit one month with asus and start working on pre existing bugs but they dont want to fix it and i am no software developer to fix it myself 😞

Gaurav_ROGII
Rising Star I
Akash Gupta

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/122958#Comment_122958

Thanks but if i i could make them release a stable update, i would sit one month with asus and start working on pre existing bugs but they dont want to fix it and i am no software developer to fix it myself 😞

View post
bro but why they are not doing anything? Its a flagship device and in this condition it is worst than a midrange also, They are still thinking that only few people are getting this issue, while its faced by almost everyone:(