This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone II Tips & Tricks

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
This thread will teach you more about those good to know ROG Phone II features. Both in hardware and in ASUS ZenUI (Pie) that are easy to miss. Advanced users may already know some of these tips & tricks but we bet there’s something for everyone. Our goal is to continuously find more things to share with you and we encourage everyone to help us with this list by telling us about your own discoveries. Don't be shy 😉
Gaming
Disable animation for Armoury Crate and Game Genie

78 REPLIES 78

nageshv07
Star I
akhilj66

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/46914#Comment_46914

I bought this one for myself. It is a nano protector also known as hammer protector or impossible protector. It is lot better than screen guard. It is thick provides same protection as tempered glass and as it is flexible it does not break.

View post
could you please share the link from where you bought?

akhilj66
Rising Star II
nageshv07

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/46996#Comment_46996

could you please share the link from where you bought?

View post
The forum is not allowing me to post the link, however I'm leaving the description below.
Website- Flipkart
Description- MOBART Impossible Screen Guard for ASUS ROG PHONE 2
Price- Rs199

superkatol3
Star II
Hello sir, I'm Asus Rog2 Ultimate edition user in Philippines. Still no update for android 10 but I have notification?

akhilj66
Rising Star II
superkatol3

Hello sir, I'm Asus Rog2 Ultimate edition user in Philippines. Still no update for android 10 but I have notification?

View post
You'll get it soon, we all are seeing notification but there's is no update available as of now. In a day or two, I think we'll be able to see it in our devices.

lightning201220

Can someone tell me if this is normal? The mobile network standby seems to eat up a lot of the phone's battery. I just got this phone a week ago and was wondering if this causes the phone's battery to run down quicker as i am not really feeling the difference that the 6000mah battery is supposed to be making.

HPI8KGIPUMWJ.jpg

View post
It's normal, also, the monstrous CPU eats up all the battery, that's why u don't feel the big difference. Try disabling location services and wifi while not using em. My battery lasts for almost 2 days using it on my job