This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog phone 3 launch imminent (TENNA certification)

Aryan202
Community Legend I
img-20200615-183221-902.jpg
Rog phone 3 confirmed to come with a 5800mah battery,Wifi 6,5g support,6.59' display and android 10 out of box
Other specs are still unclear
It should launch next month as per Asus's schedule
12 REPLIES 12

Not applicable
Rog 2 is shitty with its shitty software. I really feel bad whoever uses rog2 and i feel regret buying this. Never buying asus
Shitty company

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Jandroid

If the rumors are true, then the ROG Phone III will NOT have a dedicated headphone jack. This is truly disappointing... I thought this device was marketed towards gamers and power users.

It also seems like the ROG Phone III still doesn't support Band 71 (and quite possibly not support VoLTE in North America as well). Granted, this leak could be for the Global version rather than the North American version. The North American version might support different bands (hopefully full T-Mobile compatibility).

View post
But I guess Rog 3 will have an ip rating tho as new renders don't show any type of vent and considering there's no jack (possibly) we might see ip certification this year

OPC
Zen Master II
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/89475#Comment_89475

But I guess Rog 3 will have an ip rating tho as new renders don't show any type of vent and considering there's no jack (possibly) we might see ip certification this year

View post
That is nice but fact is my phone is exposed to moisture frequently. Specifically to sweat in the back pocket of my jersey during long cycling hours. It's not that sensitive for normal usage.

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
Wow check this out no vents 👍👍👍 atleast it will be little resistant to water and also I can see little improvements in the RGB lighting 😳🔥🔥🔥

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
Wait there is vent slow down vedio and see it's like very very tinyy