This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 3 launch in July and ROG 2 status on A10

monilhathi
Star III
With the imminent launch of ROG 3 in July, ASUS should really first sort out the bugs that users have been listing over the past few months including game lags, battery drain (unlike A9), charging issues etc. With a small mobile division, I'm pretty sure ROG 2 will take a backseat after ROG 3 is launched. And am pretty sure that ASUS engineers are focusing on ROG 3 launch even right now. I don't blame them because its their management who would be giving directions. But they need to sort the remaining ROG 2 bugs out and provide us with a really good and stable A10 update before July. While the phone works normally, we should have a really stable and optimized software for long term use. This is a request on behalf of all ROG 2 users here.

@Anders_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Laura_ASUS
2 REPLIES 2

koi
Star II
@Anders_ASUS hi. I accidentally hit the leave conversation in my inbox and i dont know jow to message you

koi
Star II
monilhathi

With the imminent launch of ROG 3 in July, ASUS should really first sort out the bugs that users have been listing over the past few months including game lags, battery drain (unlike A9), charging issues etc. With a small mobile division, I'm pretty sure ROG 2 will take a backseat after ROG 3 is launched. And am pretty sure that ASUS engineers are focusing on ROG 3 launch even right now. I don't blame them because its their management who would be giving directions. But they need to sort the remaining ROG 2 bugs out and provide us with a really good and stable A10 update before July. While the phone works normally, we should have a really stable and optimized software for long term use. This is a request on behalf of all ROG 2 users here.

@Anders_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Laura_ASUS

ROG 3 launch in July and ROG 2 status on A10
Primarily, the Auto Shutdown Issue after the a10 update. Did it break my phone's hardware or what not?!