This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Phone 2 Black screen and power off while Charging

kirankumar17897
Star III
My Rog phone 2 automatically power off while Charging I face this issue for past 3 days while charging than phone
Then while playing Pubg my mobile temperature is 39° and than phone freez and automatically reboot than device
I can't play a single game properly whith my most awarded game smartphone of the year 2019
After the latest update this typer of issues are happening so please fix those issues
I bought this phone for playing eSports tournament on PUBG Mobile but I can't play a single game properly
Give us a good software update to fix all those issues

76 REPLIES 76

ragu
Star II
kirankumar17897

My Rog phone 2 automatically power off while Charging I face this issue for past 3 days while charging than phone

Then while playing Pubg my mobile temperature is 39° and than phone freez and automatically reboot than device

I can't play a single game properly whith my most awarded game smartphone of the year 2019

After the latest update this typer of issues are happening so please fix those issues

I bought this phone for playing eSports tournament on PUBG Mobile but I can't play a single game properly

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/TT6V54MOSLTY/vid-20200601-203546.mp4

Bro iam facing same issue, u will change low graphic settings ,it's better but not ok

rulyrexhodam
Star III
kirankumar17897

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/TT6V54MOSLTY/vid-20200601-203546.mp4

Plz help is asus. Having same problem

pratyushk42
Star I
I have been using my Rog phone 2 from 6 months and now it freezes and switching off by itself while Playing game or while charging and sometimes heats up very quickly.

kirankumar17897
Star III
preetraikar

Hi @kirankumar17897 ,

Can you tell me the loaction of the service centre you visited? Am currently at my native and will try to visit it once I am back at Bangalore.

Also how much time did it take to get it fixed? Any particular issue that they may have mentioned at the service centre?

Thanks,

Preet

View post
Bro after 15 days of usage the power off issue comes back 😤
Yesterday & today my mobile phone power off while charging I don't know what to do

gowsik_raja
Star I
Most of the users facing same issue . seems like it's not Software or OS issue.
Look like hardware issue. Worst temperature control.
Absolutely Rog Phone 2 Failure model 👎️. I recommending better to go mi shark 2.
I don't think Asus or Rog will solve this problem . Waste of time and waste of money .
Very disappointed . Here after i don't buy or suggest any Asus product .