This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Phone 2 Black screen and power off while Charging

kirankumar17897
Star III
My Rog phone 2 automatically power off while Charging I face this issue for past 3 days while charging than phone
Then while playing Pubg my mobile temperature is 39° and than phone freez and automatically reboot than device
I can't play a single game properly whith my most awarded game smartphone of the year 2019
After the latest update this typer of issues are happening so please fix those issues
I bought this phone for playing eSports tournament on PUBG Mobile but I can't play a single game properly
Give us a good software update to fix all those issues

76 REPLIES 76

I m also encountering the same problems.I have been to Local Repair but they can't fix the issues .Bye Rog 2 .i will never buy Asus brand phone again .

annxian1981
Star I
Same problem here. is Asus going to do anything about this?

ronald1985
Community Legend I
annxian1981

Same problem here. is Asus going to do anything about this?

View post
ASUS won't be able to resolve an issue that's related to a game.....
If you Google around, you will find other people are getting the same issue and they don't have an ASUS phone:
Issue #1
Phone Getting Restart while playing game 😕Issue #2
r/PUBGMobile - My phone suddenly shut down.From a perspective of checking what could potentially the issue be, it's probably worth checking to see the following links as I have tried to suggest it in the past.
Link #1
Why Does Android Randomly Restart? - TechnipagesLink #2
https://www.komando.com/tech-tips/7-fixes-for-a-phone-that-keeps-restarting-or-crashing/581117/
Good Luck!

Manoj_kumar_cr
Star III
Is this mobile a gaming phone or normal ? If it can't handle heat and people complaining about switch off while playing games ? We are talking about Android 10 software problems coz of that many of them facing the similar issue then. Why can't asus resolve that and make everything good instead that Ronaldo saying other companies facing same issue and de say we still trying to know the problem..really ? Looool

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Manoj kumar cr

Is this mobile a gaming phone or normal ? If it can't handle heat and people complaining about switch off while playing games ? We are talking about Android 10 software problems coz of that many of them facing the similar issue then. Why can't asus resolve that and make everything good instead that Ronaldo saying other companies facing same issue and de say we still trying to know the problem..really ? Looool

View post
Yes, it's a gaming phone. But if poorly developed games is created, the system will not handle that sort of things. My point is that ASUS are not the only company who is having this problem. It can also be the person using the phone because I didn't get the issue while playing on PUBG.
You should see why people think IPhone is better than Android phones, it was interesting. PUBG need to a have a software that fits across all android phones. IPhones on the other hand only need to look at IPhones, therefore it's easier for PUBG just to have one version of the game. It's how ecosystem works.
Have you checked the kernal code to see if there was an issue? If you can do that and can evidence there is an issue then I don't have much to say on that. Otherwise, there's no evidence to say it's an ASUS issue. However, the evidence I provided in the above link shows that other phones have the same issues.