This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pubg fps drop

Serious
Star II
Till yesterday i get 57 to 60fps nd now i dont know why my fps is stable at 30 ..im getting constant 30fps or below how to resolve it ... I tried updating to a10 i works for 10mins and back to 30fps
How can i resolve it pls ?
9 REPLIES 9

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
verma.512nitin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/81067#Comment_81067

57-60fps black shark or Nubia is far better than this 60fps constant or any iphone is there any solution for lag/fps drops I have shared clip also 20fps and same version you using.tried everything clear cache, uninstall, memory clear nothing works

View post
I looked at your gameplay recording and there's definitely something fishy there. Disable dev options if you have them turned on, uninstall any GFX tool you might have and reboot your phone.
If all else fails, backup your personal data and do a factory reset.

Gustav_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/81295#Comment_81295

I looked at your gameplay recording and there's definitely something fishy there. Disable dev options if you have them turned on, uninstall any GFX tool you might have and reboot your phone.

If all else fails, backup your personal data and do a factory reset.

View post
But i can't factory reset I don't have any laptop or pendrive right now.what to do I updated uninstall.I tried everything but not solved it's software I guess started happening after A10 update. Asus is really bad in giving update first ni update and then started to giving updates all lag comes.
And one more if I have to use gfx so I will go for a smartphone under 10k-15k LoL fake sd855+

namansingh1627
Star III
Hey guys i was too facing the fps drop issue since last 3-4 days but Pubg has fixed this issue with latest update of 14 mb. They have even addressed that there was a fps drop issue experienced by many users which has been now fixed. And its working fine for me now. I am no more experiencing any fps on pubg. Have you guys updated pubg and still facing fps drops?

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@verma.512nitin did the latest patch improve your performance?
namansingh1627

Hey guys i was too facing the fps drop issue since last 3-4 days but Pubg has fixed this issue with latest update of 14 mb. They have even addressed that there was a fps drop issue experienced by many users which has been now fixed. And its working fine for me now. I am no more experiencing any fps on pubg. Have you guys updated pubg and still facing fps drops?

View post
Thanks for letting us and others know.

Gustav_ASUS

@verma.512nitin did the latest patch improve your performance?

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/81579#Comment_81579

Thanks for letting us and others know.

View post
Nope fps drops and heat problem no solution give by coustmer care really bad service or any update for problem