05-26-2021 05:24 AM
05-28-2021 10:30 AM
johnnnyI would try the dealer first to see if you can get a refund/or swap with a new device.
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: ASUS_I001D ZS770KL
- Firmware Version: 17.0240.2103.75
- Rooted or not: Not rooted
- Frequency of Occurrence: Every Week
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
I just bought this phone since the first week of April of 2021 and updated the phone up to the latest the problems I had are sudden shutdowns, I keep getting this issue every week and after a month of use the phone freezes and doesn't reboot it stays stuck on the screen. I tried force shutdown it doesn't turn off, I held the power button for a minute it turns off but when I try to turn it on it won't reboot. I charged it and it doesn't turn on the screen, I powered on while charging but it won't turn on, I held the power button, volume up + power button for a minute or so it works but the issue of shutting down every week is still here and it's getting worse that the start up slows down. I need help on this issue hoping for an easy free fix, I loved this phone since it was out and finally saved up to buy one after 2 years so save a new Asus Customer here.
Phone restarts on its own
05-30-2021 05:49 PM
ronald1985Do I show a video proof it happens? I can't predict when the problem happens.
I would try the dealer first to see if you can get a refund/or swap with a new device.
If that doesn't work, then you will need to visit the service centre.
05-30-2021 07:07 PM
05-30-2021 07:16 PM
Christine_ASUS1. Have never unlocked nor flashed it.
Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Have you ever unlocked or flashed custom ROM on the device?
2. Did you purchase the device from ASUS authorized channel?
3. The device will go through pressure test to duplicate auto-shutdown/auto-reboot issue. Therefore, the test will fail if your device does have the issue. However, a video recording the issue will be a plus.
4. If the situation remains the same after performing Factory Reset, according to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
If it is impossible to access the service center during Covid-19 period, please try CallUs: https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs
*Please backup before you submit the device to the repair center
5. If you need any repair guiding, please check your inbox and provide me your information for further device checking.