This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microphone ROG phone 2 trouble.

hello my rog phone2 have a problem with microphone, every i call my friend from whatsapp call,or voice call they cant hear my voice clearly, because my voice so small, what wrong with my microphone??i try sound recording and same problem, my voice very small, i clean my microphone with needle,to clean the dust ,but still not working.
anyone can help to solve the problem??

10 REPLIES 10

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@frenchkissholic Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, can you do some testing for me?
Go to the calculator and press .12345+= (This will take you to the SMMI testing interface.)
Go to 'Single test' and perform the four different BoardMic tests there. See if your voice is very low in all four tests or if the results differ. Get back to me when you're done.

Gustav_ASUS

@frenchkissholic Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, can you do some testing for me?

Go to the calculator and press .12345+= (This will take you to the SMMI testing interface.)

Go to 'Single test' and perform the four different BoardMic tests there. See if your voice is very low in all four tests or if the results differ. Get back to me when you're done.

View post
@Gustav_ASUS hello thanks for your reply, i already did the test,on my boardmic 3 test and boardmic 4 test is passed its okay,, but boardmic and board mic 2 test is fail,i cant hear my voice.
so whats wrong with my microphone??

Gustav_ASUS

View post
@Gustav_ASUS hello thanks for your reply, i already did the test,on my boardmic 3 test and boardmic 4 test is passed its okay, but boardmic and board mic 2 test is fail,i cant hear my voice.
so whats wrong with my microphone?? 😥

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@frenchkissholic I know you say you've already tried cleaning it, but I'd recommend a second try as it's very possible some lint/dirt is lodged in there. Apart from that, it's possible your microphone is damaged and will require service.