This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kunai update needed

Cenimm
Rising Star I
Will we get a update that's give us the possibility to have m1 and m2 to be select and start?! It's useless atm... I didn't buy them to be only for touch games or to have it in hand controll all the time... Still funny that a big company like asus didn't make controlls with normal bottoms...
19 REPLIES 19

Cenimm
Rising Star I
Will Asus give the possibility to remapping the bottoms on the controller or will they add m1 and m2 to be select and start in games?! I have problems to bind them in apps like steam link... Start I possible to bind but I can't get select to work I only open steam ui.. anyone have a fix for this if it will not be added?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I can forward your suggestion to our devs. Thanks!

Cenimm
Rising Star I
Will or will not the kunai get update so you can have start and select on mobile mount versions?!?!?!?!?! Refund is around the corner and this starts to make me think about asus.. What's next forgot to add display port in next Graphics Cards... And if you won't fix it why send it to stores?!?!?!!

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I've already let you know that this request has been forwarded to our accessory team. So far, you're the only one mentioning that this is a must have feature.