ZT-c85aa5fb
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog Phone 2
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Frequent
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
screenshot-20200902-171639511-281-29.jpg
Getting above error with bell sound everytime I use the phone. I am clueless and very much disappointed by this. During this pendamic I don't want to vist a service center. This is not even a year completed. Please help if you can.

It all started last week when I got a reminder while charging the phone with bottom charging port. I use the supplied charger all the time. After searching online I got to know that it might be because a damaged port at buttom and as suggested by other user I started using side usb port for charging. Not from yesterday I am continuously getting this reminder even after not charging the phone. Buttom port is not charging at all. I am afraid if side port also gone I have to abandon this phone. Please note I have restarted my phone several time from yesterday and this error pops of after restart. Plz help. I suspect this is software issue than hardware issue.
5 REPLIES 5

ZT-c85aa5fb
Star I
I will visit a service center in coming months right now staying in remote village. I have done factory reset once before downgrading to android 9 from android 10.
Firmware version:
screenshot-20200909-213453734.jpg