Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone II
Firmware Version: WW_17.0240.2108.103_0
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): all the games
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
I noticed that after the latest update every game I have runs 1 FPS below their actual cap (119 instead of 120, 59 instead of 60 and 29 instead of 30). I'm attaching some screenshots of the games I have on my phone. It's not a first world problem but still something that we didn't have before.
Hope it can be fixed in a later update.