cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extreme Battery Drain after A10 update

Andrea
Star III
VAAAU6WX82G0.jpg
So, as many noticed, after Android 10 update also my battery is draining extremely fast. It seems it's because the CPU#8 is stuck at 100%. Is someone from Asus aware of that? Is someone working on a solution? It's not just my problem. But the funny thing is that some users that are still with Android 9 are experiencing the same issues.
7 REPLIES 7

lung-butter
Star II
Yes! My battery life is horrible since the android 10 update!

lung-butter
Star II
Andrea

VAAAU6WX82G0.jpg

So, as many noticed, after Android 10 update also my battery is draining extremely fast. It seems it's because the CPU#8 is stuck at 100%. Is someone from Asus aware of that? Is someone working on a solution? It's not just my problem. But the funny thing is that some users that are still with Android 9 are experiencing the same issues.

Extreme Battery Drain after A10 update
Same thing here. I went from being able to go 2 days in a row easily before having to recharge to less than 8 hours before having to recharge. WTF Asus? All since upgrading to Android 10

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Can you check for Facebook app updates? There have been many reports of huge drains and they have almost all been caused by Facebook, which also seems to have been addressed with their latest app updates.

Andrea
Star III
CH_ASUS

Can you check for Facebook app updates? There have been many reports of huge drains and they have almost all been caused by Facebook, which also seems to have been addressed with their latest app updates.

View post
Yes I solved it many days ago by uninstalling Facebook. After reinstalling 3 days later was already solved. I forgot to reply here.