XiiSharkz
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog II
Firmware Version: 17.0240.2009.49
Rooted or not:Not Root
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After the latest update , my bottom charging port are not working anymore . But my side port working like usual . When i put on the charging cable on the bottom port , restart the phone and it will charge my phone but not hypercharged . Tried to clean the port with cleaning tools but still happen the sames . Tried to change cable and still happen the sames thing .
Any solution for this ? I scared to used the sideport charging for charging purpose since this port i use only for my rog fan . Please i really need a help . I am from Malaysia . There's is not service centre near me . I really loved this device but it keep getting me problem one after another .
3 REPLIES 3

Swaraj
Rising Star II
XiiSharkz

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus Rog II
  2. Firmware Version: 17.0240.2009.49
  3. Rooted or not:Not Root
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

After the latest update , my bottom charging port are not working anymore . But my side port working like usual . When i put on the charging cable on the bottom port , restart the phone and it will charge my phone but not hypercharged . Tried to clean the port with cleaning tools but still happen the sames . Tried to change cable and still happen the sames thing .

Any solution for this ? I scared to used the sideport charging for charging purpose since this port i use only for my rog fan . Please i really need a help . I am from Malaysia . There's is not service centre near me . I really loved this device but it keep getting me problem one after another .

Charging Issues PLZ HELP
Factory reset it
Its a software bug @Anders_ASUS might recommend you to replace hardware ig xD

XiiSharkz
Star III
Swaraj

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/37193/charging-issues-plz-help

Factory reset it

Its a software bug @Anders_ASUS might recommend you to replace hardware ig xD

View post
I did factory reset twice and still port problem exist . If the port are the problem then why i need to restart and it began work like usual ? Hm

Swaraj
Rising Star II
XiiSharkz

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/121307#Comment_121307

I did factory reset twice and still port problem exist . If the port are the problem then why i need to restart and it began work like usual ? Hm

View post
Try hard reset then, worked for me