This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Car bluetooth disconneting

Sniper_Fox
Star II
I'm able to use my North America (12GB / 512GB) RoG II with multiple bluetooth headphones, but when I connect to cars (I've tried a Jetta and a Pathfinder) I often repeately get "com.android.bluetooth keeps stopping" and can't maintain a connection.
I don't think there's anything wrong with the bluetooth radio since it works fine with headphones, rather this problem is likely software-related.
Anyone else getting this?
24 REPLIES 24

Praj
Rising Star I
Yeah even i faced it connects soon but later on contact sharing when device is locked it won't share all and if the phone made a built in music player with cdla support and cool look like musicana or letv music player which supports cdla mode then it would be awesome i guess

connect2ct
Star II
Help! Bluetooth disconnects in less than a minute from car audio system, Ford Figo 2013 model. It worked well from past 4 months, all of a sudden started facing this issue. Mentioning few troubleshooting steps I did, can't remember all though:
1. Reset the car audio system by unplugging the car battery. Also, works with many phones apart from ROG II
2. Clear Cache from storage for all Bluetooth related stuff
3. Tried all the settings under developer option
4. Rebooted in safe mode and tried connecting and also ran the blutooth harware test through calc ".12345+=" Noticed 50% of the times it fails
5. Connects with Bluetooth headset, speakers etc no issues.
6. Reset all network connection and all apps permission settings
7. Deleted and re-pair several times. I do recive an notification while pairing, "Bluetooth: Re-pair from peer to enable it." Peer supports advanced feature. We cannnot do as this notification says.
8. All Bluetooth related has been set to Not Optimised in Battery Care. Also it's set to Balance.
9. Kept screen to awake always
10. Uninstalled all apps that's related to audio or telephone permission except for Google apps.

Please help! I travel in car for 4 hrs a day and need this to work please.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Can you delete the profile from within the car? Did you receive a firmware update recently?
What else about your setup changed recently that was not the same as the previous 4 months?

connect2ct
Star II
Thanks for your response!
Q: Can you delete the profile from within the car?
A: Yes, I did delete and aslo reset the the car audio system by unplugging the car Battery terminal.
Q: Did you receive a firmware update recently?
A: I do remember updating but not sure exactly when. Attached screenshot of the blutooth version and software versions
Q: What else about your setup changed recently that was not the same as the previous 4 months?
A: I have been thinking the same but can't figure out. Reset all apps and all network connections. Uninstall all apps except for Google apps and few apps that don't use blutooth or audio

Latest Update: Today, on the onward travel, I had no issues at all. But in the return travel, back to the issue
Tried restarting the phone, switched off the car engine and restarted so the car audio would restart.. but no luck. At the same time, my other phone worked without any issues.

Please help!

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Thank you for the thorough answers. I sent you a PM, we will need to log your phone for this.