This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANT MAKE CALLS

Shreyash
Star III
Hey guys ,Is anyone else facing the calling issue on the phone,i am unable to pick calls or make calls.I had this problem since the first month after a month it got fixed after the update but now again i am facing the same issue.Mods please help!!!
7 REPLIES 7

Shreyash
Star III
LP_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/15384/cant-make-calls

You are unable to make calls of any kind? I recommend visiting a service center, they will have a faster turnaround time for this than us.

View post
I did go to service center and the issue was fixed for a while and now its back again,its not a hardware issue, last time i went there they said wait for the fota update .Basically if i call someone i cant hear anything and the other person still get a call and when he picks up the call the call duration is not displayed in my phone neither can i hear the other person. When someone calls me i cant pick the call up ,i try to drag it but it doesnt work

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Shreyash

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/38930#Comment_38930

I did go to service center and the issue was fixed for a while and now its back again,its not a hardware issue, last time i went there they said wait for the fota update .Basically if i call someone i cant hear anything and the other person still get a call and when he picks up the call the call duration is not displayed in my phone neither can i hear the other person. When someone calls me i cant pick the call up ,i try to drag it but it doesnt work

View post
This is after updating to the latest firmware and factory resetting the device, and not loading your old image onto the phone?
Stock, out of the box with no apps on the latest firmware it won't make calls?
We can log it to see what's going on. I'll send you a PM.

jubjub
Star I
I'm having the same issue as well, I received the phone today brand new out of box and it did an update right away. The network was set up according to my carrier specs and calls won't go through and incoming goes straight to voicemail.