This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't even record a gaming video on best gaming phone!

roxy333
Star III
As a gaming phone, our device has this irritating glitch. When using a wired earphone, I repeat a wired earphone, when we record the internal sound, the sound delays while playing. Like if I record while playing PUBG, I have sound delay in game. It is a delay of 1 sec. As soon as I stop recording, delay disappears and when I watch the recorded video, that is also perfect, no delay there. I was on amdroid pie and I expected that this issue will be fixed in a10 but no. Last day I upgraded to A10 stable but the irritating issue is still there. As a gaming phone, mechanism of game recording is extremely important. Again it is independent of earphone. No matter if we use wireless or wired one or even without earphone, of we record gameplay, we experience delay due to which gaming while recording is merely impossible.
Asus has given us so many options as a gaming phone but if they cant even fix a silly issue like that... Then they should stop boasting things like "worshipped by gamers and bla bla."
And then ASUS support will come here and tell me to use 3rd party recording apps. Is this is really the kind of support that you provide us here? To use 3rd party apps.
A very good way of saying "we can't".
Even a $200 can do that perfectly.
Asus you are constantly failing as a good software provider. Keep it up.
Issue has been reported already here for months and months ago and still they are working on it or I would rather say they are suggesting us to use 3rd party apps.

In the launch even before comparing your devices to all the high end devices and saying that we can do what they can't and bla bla, I'd rather suggest you to focus on basics ASUS.
A good screen recorder is a basic thing for a gaming smartphone.
I request you to please work on this one. This used to work perfectly before. Please help asus. If you can't then who else would?
If so many people are reporting the issue, then it is a major problem.

Thank you
53 REPLIES 53

roxy333
Star III
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/94576#Comment_94576

Great! That's good to know it's happening before A10 (like you mentioned in your first post). Other posts is saying this is happening post A10 update. Now we have the specific version of firmware that was last known to have worked, maybe it will help out the mods.

Never rule out of hardware problems 😁You will know why manufacters stop updating their phone after 2 major updates just like Samsung. Its due to hardware limitations.

View post
Whutt? After everything I told you, you still on hardware hardware😂😂😂. Bow down

ronald1985
Community Legend I
roxy333

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/94577#Comment_94577

Whutt? After everything I told you, you still on hardware hardware😂😂😂. Bow down

View post
What else can it be? I am on the same software as you 🙂

Not applicable
Uh ur blocked but i still see your messages in my inbox. How ridiculous is this? Anyways you need to stop posting if you cannot help ok? Just go live your life and be happy that you dont have this issue. Stop annoying others.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Akash Gupta

Uh ur blocked but i still see your messages in my inbox. How ridiculous is this? Anyways you need to stop posting if you cannot help ok? Just go live your life and be happy that you dont have this issue. Stop annoying others.

View post
Of course I would be annoying because it is something you don't want to hear or admit!
By the way, don't click on my messages and it won't show up. Or is it too tempting 🙂
At the end of day, the original poster of this has now given a firmware that was last known to work. It's time to wait for a moderator so at least they know something that might be useful.

Not applicable
Your notifications alone are annoying to watch on this thread. Secondly you just admit we dont want to hear that and respectfully not comment here but no, you want to argue and start a beef. Just stop and move on. Dont comment on this thread unless you want to annoy us. We dont want to hear from you ok? Hopefully this was right explaination that might bring you some brains that we dont want you here.