This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG phone 2 bugs

Please make sure to fix these bugs:
* Fingerprint sensor doesn't work properly sometimes
* I'm unable to receive normal text messages (like OTP, verifications)
*Message app force closes Everytime
* Need an update for camera

48 REPLIES 48

harshitlko
Star II
One more - If there is an active download and you pull down the notification shade, all the icons except for the battery percentage move to the shade. This is unrequired and shows a broken UI, not impacting anything but straight out of negligence.

harshitlko
Star II
Another one, the playstore never downloads an app instantly, even on wi-fi it asks if you wish to download over cellular data. Upon multiple data and cache clear it works one time out of five. Regretting this phone's purchase day by day. THE MODS HERE ARE USELESS, THEY READ AND OFTEN OVERLOOK THE COMMENTS AND NEVER CARE TO RESPOND BACK.

cheetah2k
Rising Star II
lakshminarayanan2701

Please make sure to fix these bugs:

* Fingerprint sensor doesn't work properly sometimes

* I'm unable to receive normal text messages (like OTP, verifications)

*Message app force closes Everytime

* Need an update for camera

Asus ROG phone 2 bugs
Must be a handset hardware, or user error issue. No2 I could receive SMS, but couldnt send/receive MMS, but for me was an APN issue. Everything else works perfectly. The FPS unlocks even faster than the Samsung Note 10+ for me..

evocraigst
Star II
sorry everyone asus rog team are well known , unfortunately any bugs on the phone are here to stay they have no team to update the phone only make more , its like humans they cant look after a baby so they keep making more tho

FuzzyLogic
Star II
1. The sensor region is small. So live with it. I personally wish it was bigger and also positioned higher.
2. ROG UI is pretty aggressive. So its best to open the app and check for OTP.
3. Same as 2.
4. Camera is beyond my expectations. Should tweak here and there. I found lack of focus in slow motion. Not sure about the other issues.