cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG PHONE 2 ANDROID 10 HERE FINALLY ROLLOUT BY OFFICIAL SITE ASUS

imranhashmi0011
Star II
2ULF4Z1TN2B5.jpg
Hey guys finally i updated my rog phone 2 on android 10 stable update and also security patch also updated but after update my phone system update menu still showing update notification
NCIRYJ5HG495.jpg
But my rog 2 smoothly working on android 10 thanks asus team #asusteam
3 REPLIES 3

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
it's a bug that won't go away until next fota but I believe it will go away if you find fotaservice in apps and notifications -> see all xxx apps -> press show system in top right corner and search for fota. Clear its storage and it should go away if the dot bugs you 🙂

OPC
Zen Master II
Anders_ASUS

it's a bug that won't go away until next fota but I believe it will go away if you find fotaservice in apps and notifications -> see all xxx apps -> press show system in top right corner and search for fota. Clear its storage and it should go away if the dot bugs you 🙂

View post
I have removed the red dot, but if I tap on the system update it will check forever. Also the back gesture is not working and the only way to close it is to swype up to show all apps and close it from there
0UUHYAERM87A.jpg

imranhashmi0011
Star II
Finally i fixed this red dot issue thanks so much @Anders_ASUS but but after update A10 my blutooth wireless headphones doesn't connecting which is smoothly connected in A9 version now how to fix this issue ?