This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any tips to stop ROG2 auto restart

Bingo_man
Star III
Hii , my friend suffers this auto restart every time can someone help to fix it.....any life saver..it restart when it reach40° c....
.first thing first don't tell me to go to service Center again please they cannot fix it...rather than this any tips

16 REPLIES 16

amansh1004
Rising Star I
LianaUchiha

Hii , my friend suffers this auto restart every time can someone help to fix it.....any life saver..it restart when it reach40° c....

.first thing first don't tell me to go to service Center again please they cannot fix it...rather than this any tips

First try factory reset after data backup..if even then u r facing problem then most probably it's motherboard faulty..because whoever was facing this problem visited service center and found their mother board faulty
2nd thing u can do is run diagnostic test of phone by entering .12345+ and then click on = in calculator and then run tests
If both thing didn't work then final is service center

Not applicable
LianaUchiha

Try downgrade if you're into a real fix. That fixed my issue, just make sure you backup your data before downgrading because all your data will be gone after downgrade.

amansh1004
Rising Star I
Akash Gupta

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/37945/any-tips-to-stop-rog2-auto-restart

Try downgrade if you're into a real fix. That fixed my issue, just make sure you backup your data before downgrading because all your data will be gone after downgrade.

View post
If his phone is in warranty then it's better to go to service center because downgrading is temporary option as u aren't going to keep phone on android 9 permanently 😃
And u hv also seen so many post of autostart and whoever visited service center including me found his phone motherboard faulty

Not applicable
amansh1004

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/124704#Comment_124704

If his phone is in warranty then it's better to go to service center because downgrading is temporary option as u aren't going to keep phone on android 9 permanently 😃

And u hv also seen so many post of autostart and whoever visited service center including me found his phone motherboard faulty

View post
Yes but i visited there and they are not fixing my phone and now my warranty is gone. I have no other option execpt staying at A9. Also many of those who got their motherboard faulty were facing same issue in A9 too so that makes sense to me to downgrade it. A10 is broken and i will not be updating until i see a fixed A10.