This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger issue

nightsilvance
Star III
Experiencing some issue with my right air trigger. Button press is sometimes unresponsive and intermittent. Notice it after the latest firmware update. Sometimes the button press would "flicker" when I'm holding it down. Want to know if it's a software bug or hardware issue. Hopefully someone can enlighten me.
314 REPLIES 314

gianlucanos
Star II
LP_ASUS

This is only after the latest update? If you reboot the phone does the right Air Trigger still hang like that?

View post
Yes, I got problems After last update, right trigger Is unresponsive and I'm unable to use It properly. Please I know you Will GET nothing helping US, but getting problems on a 20days phone Is sad..

nightsilvance
Star III
I'm sure they are trying to fix it. They have reached out to me for video of the issue and logs of my phone. Hopefully those are sufficient for them to pin point the problem.

gianlucanos
Star II
This video Will show the exactly problem we're having with right trigger on Rog Phone 2. As you can See left trigger (Blue) works perfectly.

gianlucanos
Star II
gianlucanos

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/821/2DUPTVG0BLRQ.mp4

This video Will show the exactly problem we're having with right trigger on Rog Phone 2. As you can See left trigger (Blue) works perfectly.

View post
@LP_ASUS Watch this please and share to dev team.

nightsilvance
Star III
Well that's the same. It's worse for me as a sniper with ADS on. I won't even fire. Just my avatar hesitating whether to aim down sight or not.