This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Tagline - ROG = Republic of Gamers.

Vikas_Rathore
Rising Star II

Dear Asus the ultimate thing what i saw is your tagline.

ROG - Republic of Gamers.

And after Launching ROG Phone 8 Pro.

You just think is this tagline really suits to you.

Every Gamer in this forum hate this expensive Phone cause this Phone is not suitable for 10% for gaming.

Change your tagline now from ROG to BOG.

Start using this tagline 

BOG- Bugs of Gamers.

No gamer will buy this much expensive ROG Phone series in future after experiencing such scenario from ROG 8.

Cause this series has some serious problems to every years device like ROG 5 has wifi issue 6 has Display problem 7 has other issues of frame drop and 8 is the complete failure for gamers.

Stop fooling to people by charging too much money.

BOG - Bugs of Gamers

17 REPLIES 17

ZuuGAKz
Rising Star I

Bring back on screen speakers!! 😂

Many users who have ROG 7 complain about the fps and triggers

GiStaW
Star II

dear user of the Asus phone, I understand your indignation about the phone, but can you please have fewer such messages, people on the forum saw your opinions but there is no need to litter the forum, your information has already been transferred to the developers, and it seems like they are trying to fix it if the phone causes problems you are so disgusted just sell it) thanks in advance for understanding

Vikas_Rathore
Rising Star II

@GiStaW When you pay $1000 and above and if you get nothing out of phone or you can say you get a phone like for normal use or like $200 phone you will not be happy for such fool things. This is called rubbish. 

We all purchased this phone for gaming and this phone is not even 10% for the gaming.

That's why we are commenting such already it has been 1 month since we submitted our problem and they gave us 0 solutions for the problem.

GiStaW
Star II

Maybe then it was worth looking at reviews, reading forums, finding people who own this smartphone, and only then making such an expensive purchase? Well, it was just such crap, why didn’t they return it as defective to the store or simply didn’t return it right away, but the option to sell is still relevant