This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best place to buy the ROG 8 Pro in the US?

nejoo
Star I

From what I see my options are Mobile Advance, the Asus store, Amazon (through MobileAdvance) and Abt.

Which is better? OR has fastest shipping? from what I see most have free shipping except for Abt, but it's a 10$ difference.

From what it's worth, I'm planning to buy the 1TB version and there's no discount in sight for it so price wise it's the same for all.

7 REPLIES 7

ZeroFenix
Star III

The Rog Phone 8 has left a bittersweet taste in me. To be more objective and if despite the comments you want to buy the cell phone, I recommend you wait, I am making a list of the main problems of this device; I hope to finish it this week, I will be posting it here to see if Asus fixes these things.

If based on what I publish you still want to buy the device, it is your choice.

JimiK
Rising Star II

I have a Rog 7 myself and I wouldn't even recommend these to my worst enemy. After the Android 14 update, the phone became unusable and even a 100 euro basic phone has better performance + this phone now also has millions of other problems. If you want a decent phone that works and has a long life, I recommend avoiding Asus phones. This should be a gaming phone but now it's completely impossible to play on this and if you don't believe me then check out more discussions on that Rog Phone 7 section. And Asus has no intention of fixing these problems in the system, now almost a month has passed since Asus gave the unstable A14 system to Rog 7 phones and nothing has been done about the problem. Rog 5 is a good example because its problems were never fixed.

ZeroFenix
Star III

Finally I can finish my test. Here the post that hope can be helpful:

https://zentalk.asus.com/t5/rog-phone-8/review-for-inprovement-rog-phone-8-pro/td-p/419117