This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airtrigger problems 8 pro

MrPens
Star III

I have been waiting for this device for so long. I am very disappointed in the AIRTRIGGER. while shooting in the game, the trigger suddenly releases what it shouldn't. always been a fan of Asus and has always worked well, except for the Asus 8 pro model.

If you are really a gamer, I advise you to get an older device with a round edge instead of a flat edge.

The device also has no sensitivity booster. only what I can say "Too bad Asus", because I had a better expectation than the previous models

6 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Vikas_Rathore
Rising Star II

Did you visited to service centre to report this?

You can visit and report them may be you get replacement with ultrasonic triggers in Phone.

When My ROG 5 ultimate 's Wi-Fi turned off they replaced me with new board of ROG 5S Pro which is working fine yet.

I told them why you didn't replaced it with same board they told me that all the phone are facing issue so we upgraded board.

Hope you get replacement with ultrasonic button. 

Reply me if you got upgrade.

View solution in original post

Vikas_Rathore
Rising Star II

We can only hope better from Asus now. Cause Asus already made it worst.

And they can't do worst then this.

Hi, thanks for the feedback, we are looking into this.
Please check the guide down below for some tips on how to improve the experience.
[Phone] ROG Phone 8 - How to use Pressure-sensitive buttons in games? | Official Support | ROG USA (...

Dear moderator we know how to use it because we are using this from the past 4-5 year of previous Phone. 

Just i want to clear that it can be fix with low pressure and with more stability.

Asus can do it cause they already putted a pressure setting on button. If they able to do it with less pressure on trigger with an update im sure this will be fix.

Right now the Air Triggers required double the Pressure then the Previous Phone we were using .

These Triggers are unstable also they don't work with consistency. These area can be fix with software update.

thanks for your response and advice. I have been using an Asus device for years and am experienced in this area. Today I returned the device to the provider and used my reflection time. I'm going for an older version anyway. maybe it will get better in the future! good luck.

The last part of your reply is the exact same thing I've said to a friend of mine. Imo...if you have something that it's working excellent, don't remove it just leave there or add something, if possible. Anyways...till they'll find a solution(if they'll find) I just switched them off, both AirTrigger and Cooler X, and play 4 fingers claw... that's my only solution.

Good luck and...have, not so much, fun!😕

17 REPLIES 17

Vikas_Rathore
Rising Star II

Did you visited to service centre to report this?

You can visit and report them may be you get replacement with ultrasonic triggers in Phone.

When My ROG 5 ultimate 's Wi-Fi turned off they replaced me with new board of ROG 5S Pro which is working fine yet.

I told them why you didn't replaced it with same board they told me that all the phone are facing issue so we upgraded board.

Hope you get replacement with ultrasonic button. 

Reply me if you got upgrade.

It is not possible to have additional "extra sensitivity sensors" installed on this device, because Asus has changed the Airtriggers. it has become a click system, which is not nice. several people complain about the air triggers.

My asus 5s is beter then the 8.. 

Hi, thanks for the feedback, we are looking into this.
Please check the guide down below for some tips on how to improve the experience.
[Phone] ROG Phone 8 - How to use Pressure-sensitive buttons in games? | Official Support | ROG USA (...

Dear moderator we know how to use it because we are using this from the past 4-5 year of previous Phone. 

Just i want to clear that it can be fix with low pressure and with more stability.

Asus can do it cause they already putted a pressure setting on button. If they able to do it with less pressure on trigger with an update im sure this will be fix.

Right now the Air Triggers required double the Pressure then the Previous Phone we were using .

These Triggers are unstable also they don't work with consistency. These area can be fix with software update.